Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A couple questions before I purchase

Good afternoon,

I am pretty much sold on this product, but I have a couple of questions before I actually purchase a copy.

First, documenting product keys is a vital part of what I need this program to do for me. When I run the trial version, it finds all of my Microsoft related keys, but does not pull the key for Adobe Acrobat. Does the paid version pull Adobe keys?

Secondly, the HTML output file generated by the trial version does not function properly. It has the menu bar on the side, but when I click on any of those fields, nothing happens. I am assuming this is intentional as to prevent abuse of the trial version, but I want to make sure.

You know what they say; when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me. Tongue

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

(11-08-2013 03:23 PM)Ghigh Wrote:  Good afternoon,

I am pretty much sold on this product, but I have a couple of questions before I actually purchase a copy.

First, documenting product keys is a vital part of what I need this program to do for me. When I run the trial version, it finds all of my Microsoft related keys, but does not pull the key for Adobe Acrobat. Does the paid version pull Adobe keys?

Secondly, the HTML output file generated by the trial version does not function properly. It has the menu bar on the side, but when I click on any of those fields, nothing happens. I am assuming this is intentional as to prevent abuse of the trial version, but I want to make sure.

You know what they say; when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me. Tongue

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Please check your email.