Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dark Mode

I would like to see an option for dark mode. I use dark mode on all my systems. In the browsers as well. Actually there is an extension called Dark Reader that works very well. It would be nice if SIW had this option.

(04-30-2021 12:19 AM)scennimo Wrote:  I would like to see an option for dark mode. I use dark mode on all my systems. In the browsers as well. Actually there is an extension called Dark Reader that works very well. It would be nice if SIW had this option.

That's already on the list of features we would like to implement in the future.

(04-30-2021 07:34 AM)gtopala Wrote:  
(04-30-2021 12:19 AM)scennimo Wrote:  I would like to see an option for dark mode. I use dark mode on all my systems. In the browsers as well. Actually there is an extension called Dark Reader that works very well. It would be nice if SIW had this option.

Cool, Hope near future. Thanks

That's already on the list of features we would like to implement in the future.

(04-30-2021 09:06 AM)scennimo Wrote:  
(04-30-2021 07:34 AM)gtopala Wrote:  

SIW 2023 v13.3.0419 supports dark mode.

[Image: DarkTheme.png]