Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FTP Folder

I've been using the FTP option for years and never had an issue until today, I am switching to a new FTP server which is a NAS and when I login I am at the root and need to switch to a folder before sending the report or specify a folder to place the report into. I have tried several different formats for the ftp settings but at best I get an error 12003.

Is there a way to specify a folder on the ftp server for siw to put the report in?

FYI - I can't "see" the folders until I have logged in the ftp server so it can't be an extension to the servers name (tried it anyway...).

(12-12-2016 07:01 PM)ForeSight Wrote:  I've been using the FTP option for years and never had an issue until today, I am switching to a new FTP server which is a NAS and when I login I am at the root and need to switch to a folder before sending the report or specify a folder to place the report into. I have tried several different formats for the ftp settings but at best I get an error 12003.

Is there a way to specify a folder on the ftp server for siw to put the report in?

FYI - I can't "see" the folders until I have logged in the ftp server so it can't be an extension to the servers name (tried it anyway...).

Sorry, no, it is not possible with the current version of SIW.