Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't Install

Help!  I downloaded the latest version of this software yesterday but I can't get any response from the .json file.  When clicking on it I get the Windows "get an app to open it" box with suggestions of using Adobe and other unhelpful things.  How do I install it?

(05-13-2022 09:51 PM)djwolf Wrote:  Help!  I downloaded the latest version of this software yesterday but I can't get any response from the .json file.  When clicking on it I get the Windows "get an app to open it" box with suggestions of using Adobe and other unhelpful things.  How do I install it?

I guess that your download link has expired. You can open the JSON file in Notepad and see the error message.
Would you please tell me your order number?

I can't open it with notepad. I can open it with Notepad++ but I can't make head nor tail of anything in it. My order number is: TOP2205513-6905-29114.

(05-15-2022 03:54 PM)djwolf Wrote:  I can't open it with notepad.  I can open it with Notepad++ but I can't make head nor tail of anything in it.  My order number is: TOP2205513-6905-29114.

I sent you an email with an alternate download link.