Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How about adding (available) properties to CD-ROM info

When I go into Hardware>Storage Devices and expand the item 'Properties' most of the details are also available under Hardware>Devices.

Under Hardware>Devices and expanding CD/DVD-ROM drive, that  part is missing under 'Storage Devices', whereas that part roughly resembles to 'Properties' under Hardware>Devices.
Suggestion to add 'Properties' to CD-ROM (under Storage Devices') and display the same details as under hardware-devices, resulting a more complete overview in that section.

It is a minor thing, I know.
Your Storage Devices report also show the drive-letters which is really handy/important. 
Within Windows it is is difficult to link HDD's to drive-letters when the system contains multiple drives of the same make/type and size.

Example: it is hard to see which drive letter is linked to what HDD.
[Image: post_8312.png]

As said, the Hardware>Storage report shows driveletter and hardware nicely together.
I coincidentally noticed that 'properties' under DVD/CD-ROM was missing.

Keep up the good work!

(11-17-2019 09:55 AM)siwul69 Wrote:  When I go into Hardware>Storage Devices and expand the item 'Properties' most of the details are also available under Hardware>Devices.

Under Hardware>Devices and expanding CD/DVD-ROM drive, that  part is missing under 'Storage Devices', whereas that part roughly resembles to 'Properties' under Hardware>Devices.
Suggestion to add 'Properties' to CD-ROM (under Storage Devices') and display the same details as under hardware-devices, resulting a more complete overview in that section.

It is a minor thing, I know.. 
Your Storage Devices report also show the drive-letters which is really handy/important. 
Within Windows it is is difficult to link HDD's to drive-letters when the system contains multiple drives of the same make/type and size.

Example: it is hard to see which drive letter is linked to what HDD.

As said, the Hardware>Storage report shows driveletter and hardware nicely together.
I coincidentally noticed that 'properties' under DVD/CD-ROM was missing.

Keep up the good work!

Implemented. SIW 2019 v9.5.1112b

Wonderful!

Many thanks indeed, really appreciated.