Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How can I unregister a copy from a computer

I registered a copy of SIW 2019 64-bit v9.3.0707b Technician's Version on a computer. 
How can do I unregister it? 
I re-unzipping and running SIW with  the cfg file deleted, deleting all the files and running again. 

(07-27-2019 02:39 PM)maconcomputerguy.com Wrote:  I registered a copy of SIW 2019 64-bit v9.3.0707b Technician's Version on a computer. 
I re-unzipping and running SIW with  the cfg file deleted, deleting all the files and running again. 

Sorry, I don't understand your question.
Please tell me your order number.

(07-27-2019 02:44 PM)gtopala Wrote:  
(07-27-2019 02:39 PM)maconcomputerguy.com Wrote:  I registered a copy of SIW 2019 64-bit v9.3.0707b Technician's Version on a computer. 

Hello

Your SIW Technician's Version Delivery Information - Order TOP190726-7022-70118

I launched a virtual machine and launched siw and registered it on that machine.  I deleted the files and launched it again and it did not require registration. I would like to know how to make the computer not think the application is still registered for use on it. 

I launched a virtual machine and copied the siw download to it. I unzipped it. I ran SIW . I registered it. I closed it. I deleted its files. I copied it back on. I unzipped it. I Ran sw and it did not required me to register it again. I am wanting to know how to unregister it on the virtual machine (or any computer)
thanks,

(07-27-2019 06:19 PM)maconcomputerguy.com Wrote:  I launched a virtual machine and copied the siw download to it. I unzipped it. I ran SIW. I registered it. I closed it. I deleted its files. I copied it back on. I unzipped it. I Ran siw, and it did not require me to register it again. I want to know how to unregister it on the virtual machine (or any computer)
thanks,

Just delete the generated siw.lic file (same folder with siw.exe)

I must have missed that file.It works. Thank you.

Hello. So after trying the program on the Virtual machine . I ran it on my computer. But. It thinks it is trial version. I am pasting my user namd a license into it.

(08-01-2019 01:30 AM)maconcomputerguy.com Wrote:  

Hello. So after trying the program on the Virtual machine . I ran it on my computer. But. It thinks it is trial version. I am pasting my user namd a license into it.
Please send me the generated c:\siw_debug.txt file.