Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to Cancel subscription?
Exclamation 

We purchased this to do some quick inventory.. Didn't realize you would keep charging..

How do I cancel? we were just billed for it on Jan 8th and noticed the charge? can we get a refund on that charge?

FYI, my receipt isn't showing how to cancel... frustrating.. :/

(01-22-2022 10:09 PM)tgillespie Wrote:  FYI, my receipt isn't showing how to cancel... frustrating.. :/
One week before the renewal date, FastSpring (order processor) sends an email like this:
Hi %FIRST_NAME%,
We wanted to give you a heads up that your SIW Technician's Version subscription is up for renewal on %DATE%. You will be charged $19.95.
We hope you stick around! If you do not want to renew SIW Technician's Version, please follow the instructions below:

Please tell me your order number and I will refund your renewal order.

(01-23-2022 09:49 AM)gtopala Wrote:  
(01-22-2022 10:09 PM)tgillespie Wrote:  FYI, my receipt isn't showing how to cancel... frustrating.. :/
One week before the renewal date, FastSpring (order processor) sends an email like this:
Hi %FIRST_NAME%,
We wanted to give you a heads up that your SIW Technician's Version subscription is up for renewal on %DATE%. You will be charged $19.95.
We hope you stick around! If you do not want to renew SIW Technician's Version, please follow the instructions below:

Thank you! Below is the information..

Order ID: TOP220108-1317-32157B

(01-25-2022 05:33 PM)tgillespie Wrote:  
(01-23-2022 09:49 AM)gtopala Wrote:  
Hi %FIRST_NAME%,

Thank you! Below is the information..

Order ID: TOP220108-1317-32157B

[Image: refund.png]