Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Office 2013/2016 - Record registered account

Hello there,

I'm well aware of the partial key issues with later versions of Office 2013/16.. However I was wondering if there is a way to identify the account Office is registered to..

I'm looking at running SIW via a script across a large number of computers and would like this information recorded for each computer.

Can this be done ?

Thanks
Rory

(07-23-2018 11:22 AM)bespokeit Wrote:  Hello there,

I'm well aware of the partial key issues with later versions of Office 2013/16.. However I was wondering if there is a way to identify the account Office is registered to..

I'm looking at running SIW via a script across a large number of computers and would like this information recorded for each computer.

Can this be done ?

Thanks
Rory

Sorry, I don't understand your question.
All my computers running Microsoft Office are registered to same account (Topala Software Solution - [email protected]).
[Image: office-registration.png]
Each computer has one or more individual email accounts.

(07-23-2018 11:22 AM)bespokeit Wrote:  Hello there,

Can this be done ?

Thanks
Rory

Sorry clicked the wrong button!

Gabriel, what i'm after is a way to automate the office account name against a PC.. I know it can be viewed manually via the account tab in the appropriate Office app..

Ideally I would love SIW to collect this as part of it's software report.

Is that possible ?

Thanks

(07-24-2018 03:04 AM)bespokeit Wrote:  Sorry clicked the wrong button!

Gabriel, what i'm after is a way to automate the office account name against a PC.. I know it can be viewed manually via the account tab in the appropriate Office app..

Ideally I would love SIW to collect this as part of it's software report.

Is that possible ?

Thanks

I will try to implement it (no ETA).
In some cases the office account name is not available.
[Image: office-no-registration.png]

Thanks Gabriel.... Smile