Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Passwords not shown?

I can see passwords have been covered before but I cannot see that the porblem of them not being shown has been addressed.

I have just purchased a technician's license and tested it on my desktop. It is Win7 Ulitmate 32bit. I have Outlook and Windows Live Mail installed, both with active email accounts. I am the currently logged on user.

Neither of the passwords for Outlook or WLM have been revealed. The reason I purchased the software was specifically to reveal them.

Some assistance would be appreciated please.

(12-18-2012 09:04 PM)ctcasey Wrote:  I can see passwords have been covered before but I cannot see that the porblem of them not being shown has been addressed.

I have just purchased a technician's license and tested it on my desktop. It is Win7 Ulitmate 32bit. I have Outlook and Windows Live Mail installed, both with active email accounts. I am the currently logged on user.

Neither of the passwords for Outlook or WLM have been revealed. The reason I purchased the software was specifically to reveal them.

Some assistance would be appreciated please.

Please check SIW Passwords page.
Windows Live Mail is not in the list. Is Outlook using POP3 or IMAP?

Thanks for the reply. I can see now that it will not reveal a password for a Outlook Exchange account but will for a POP account. Happy with this outcome, thank you.