Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Removing old passwords

Wondering if there is a way to remove old passwords? Numerous people have used my computer hence their log in info has been saved to every place they have signed in to. For myself I've had to change various passwords from time to time for security reasons and I'd like to be able to remove them as well. Is that possible?

(04-26-2012 11:55 AM)LadyDyan44 Wrote:  Wondering if there is a way to remove old passwords? Numerous people have used my computer hence their log in info has been saved to every place they have signed in to. For myself I've had to change various passwords from time to time for security reasons and I'd like to be able to remove them as well. Is that possible?

If you were referring to the history in your computer, you can delete all history details from your browser including the ones in the cache. And I think there is an option to delete the "remembered passwords" in there.

This is a superb question. I would LOVE to know if this is a possibility. As a long time fan and user of SIW, I am thinking of buying the Technician's version as I seem to 'wear' that hat far more often than not... I have very few PWDs on my own system(s) but would like to be able to remove certain PWDs from people's system (family etc.) and remove all sensative ones from my own easily from SIW if that was possible. This single feature would be HUGE. I understand the print password list is gone, and understand (and agree) with that reasoning, but being able to 'prune' from the displayed list would be beyond huge...