Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Licence info required

I have moved my 2016 Tech Version SIW app to my new machine and it works fine but when I downloaded the the new 2018 update it says I have a invalid licence and need to purchase another licence?? can anybody help?

Regards

cistec

(04-29-2018 08:06 PM)cistec Wrote:  I have moved my 2016 Tech Version SIW app to my new machine and it works fine but when I downloaded the the new 2018 update it says I have a invalid licence and need to purchase another licence?? can anybody help?

Regards

cistec

Please send an email to [email protected] with your order number and the siw.lic.bad license file (same folder with siw.exe)

(04-30-2018 07:11 AM)gtopala Wrote:  
(04-29-2018 08:06 PM)cistec Wrote:  I have moved my 2016 Tech Version SIW app to my new machine and it works fine but when I downloaded the the new 2018 update it says I have a invalid licence and need to purchase another licence?? can anybody help?

Regards

cistec

Please send an email to [email protected] with your order number and the siw.lic.bad license file (same folder with siw.exe)

Hi

Thank you for replying so quickly but I think I have fixed the problem. I have installed the 2018 Tech version on my new PC and used the key code from my 2016 Tech version and it seems to have worked.

I will email my current details and licence info anyway.

cistec