Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Run on HD attached via USB

I have the SIW Technician's Version and love it! It's saved me many hours of frustration in dealing with client's computers. 

Is there a way to run SIW on a HD that I have attached via USB. Right now I've got one where the HD is failing but I'm able to read from it but not if I put it back in the computer. I'd like to get the license information from it. 

Is this possible? Thanks!  

(04-26-2017 04:17 PM)Shine Wrote:  I have the SIW Technician's Version and love it! It's saved me many hours of frustration in dealing with client's computers. 

Is there a way to run SIW on a HD that I have attached via USB. Right now I've got one where the HD is failing but I'm able to read from it but not if I put it back in the computer. I'd like to get the license information from it. 

Only few licenses. Please check "Tools --> Remote Licenses" menu.

(04-26-2017 05:11 PM)gtopala Wrote:  
(04-26-2017 04:17 PM)Shine Wrote:  I have the SIW Technician's Version and love it! It's saved me many hours of frustration in dealing with client's computers. 

Only few licenses. Please check "Tools --> Remote Licenses" menu.

Thank you so much!! I should have asked sooner.  Smile