Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SIW Technician edition portable

Hello,

I purchased SIW Technician to be able to use the portable version on a USB stick, thus using it on my customer's computers.

I have activated my SIW executable on my own computer (which changes modification date of the file), then copied it on a test computer (my server).
When i try to launch it, it takes about 40sec, and then asks for registration.

Isn't the technician version supposed to be executed as a portable application (without any further registration) ?

I mean, how do i do if i need to run SIW on a customer's computer which does not have internet for example ? Or running in failsafe mode ?

Please can someone clarify this for me ?
Thanks.

(07-25-2012 05:10 AM)deajan Wrote:  Hello,

I purchased SIW Technician to be able to use the portable version on a USB stick, thus using it on my customer's computers.

I have activated my SIW executable on my own computer (which changes modification date of the file), then copied it on a test computer (my server).
When i try to launch it, it takes about 40sec, and then asks for registration.

Isn't the technician version supposed to be executed as a portable application (without any further registration) ?

I mean, how do i do if i need to run SIW on a customer's computer which does not have internet for example ? Or running in failsafe mode ?

Please can someone clarify this for me ?
Thanks.

The license information is stored in a file called siw.lic file (same directory with siw.exe).
Please copy siw.lic on your USB stick.

Thank you...
I did not notice that file on my desktop while trying... (too many icons) Smile