Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SMART Attributes cannot be read

Hi,

I have purchased the SIW Business Version (Order Number U2585220901) and used it for a couple of months. After I changed the SSD drive to a Super Talent FTM64G525V 64GB drive, all but one of the SMART attributes could not be read properly (the attributes indicated worst value, which is 100. Please kindly confirm whether this SSD drive (Super Talent FTM64G525V) is currently supported by SIW, and if not, what can I do to read the SMART attributes off this SSD drive using SIW. Thank you very much in advance for your help, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Olivia

(01-06-2012 12:50 PM)chungo Wrote:  Hi,

I have purchased the SIW Business Version (Order Number  U2585220901) and used it for a couple of months.  After I changed the SSD drive to a Super Talent FTM64G525V 64GB drive, all but one of the SMART attributes could not be read properly (the attributes indicated worst value, which is 100.  Please kindly confirm whether this SSD drive (Super Talent FTM64G525V) is currently supported by SIW, and if not, what can I do to read the SMART attributes off this SSD drive using SIW.  Thank you very much in advance for your help, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Olivia

It is not a SIW bug.
My Intel SSD drive reports the same normalized value (100) for all SMART attributes.