- Check if you have the latest version of SIW (Help --> Check for Updates)
- Add siw.exe to your antivirus exclusion list.
- Run the DEBUG version of SIW. It automatically creates few C:\siw_debug*.* files. Please send us the C:\siw_debug*.txt files.
- Check if you have the latest drivers and BIOS.
- Use WMI Diagnostic Utility (as Admin) to identify WMI issues. To further debug WMI problems open the "Computer Management" (compmgmt.msc), expand the "Services and Applications", right click "WMI Control" click "Properties" and view the status of the WMI.
- Use Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers.
- Save this file (siw.ini) in same directory with siw.exe, then run SIW again.
If it works, edit siw.ini, and replace "=0" with "=1", one by one (siw.ini should have only one "=1"), until the problem occurs again.
Then send an email mentioning which "1" is responsible.
- Run DXDiag, select “Save All Information” and send us the result.
- Run CPU-Z, select "About", "Save Report(.TXT)" and send us the result.