Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

saving reports

When I run SIW I get a list on Various installation dates. Since Windows 10 this is now giving me one for various updates to the OS. I use this field to determine when the machine was put in service which I assume is now the oldest date listed as I drill down to see them all. My question is when I save the report as an HTML file to review later, it only shows the most recent date and not the complete history with the original install date that I am able to see when connected to the computer. Is there anyway to get this date to print for viewing offline at a later time?

Thank you.
Robert Wiggins

(08-22-2021 11:04 AM)robert wiggins Wrote:  When I run SIW I get a list on Various installation dates. Since Windows 10 this is now giving me one for various updates to the OS. I use this field to determine when the machine was put in service which I assume is now the oldest date listed as I drill down to see them all. My question is when I save the report as an HTML file to review later, it only shows the most recent date and not the complete history with the original install date that I am able to see when connected to the computer. Is there anyway to get this date to print for viewing offline at a later time?

Thank you.
Robert Wiggins

Please select the "Detailed Reports" option or use the "/details" command-line argument.

[Image: siw-options.png]

(08-22-2021 12:04 PM)atopala Wrote:  
(08-22-2021 11:04 AM)robert wiggins Wrote:  When I run SIW I get a list on Various installation dates. Since Windows 10 this is now giving me one for various updates to the OS. I use this field to determine when the machine was put in service which I assume is now the oldest date listed as I drill down to see them all. My question is when I save the report as an HTML file to review later, it only shows the most recent date and not the complete history with the original install date that I am able to see when connected to the computer. Is there anyway to get this date to print for viewing offline at a later time?

Thank you.
Robert Wiggins

Please select the "Detailed Reports" option or use the "/details" command-line argument.

[Image: siw-options.png]

Thank you.