SIW Support Forum

Full Version: CPU temperatur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got a problem with the new version of SIW PRO v2012.10.04.
I cannot read the CPU temperature of my AMD Phenum II X4 965 BE at ASROCK 990FX Extreme 3 motherboard. In earlier versions everything 's O.K. - but now it's KO.^^Big Grin
How could this be solved but the temperature feature was the reason for me to by SIW.
(12-29-2012, 10:55 AM)madklaus Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a problem with the new version of SIW PRO v2012.10.04.
I cannot read the CPU temperature of my AMD Phenum II X4 965 BE at ASROCK 990FX Extreme 3 motherboard. In earlier versions everything 's O.K. - but now it's KO.^^Big Grin
How could this be solved but the temperature feature was the reason for me to by SIW.

Please run the DEBUG version of SIW. It automatically creates few C:\siw_debug*.* files. Please send me the C:\siw_debug*.txt files.
(12-29-2012, 11:15 AM)gtopala Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2012, 10:55 AM)madklaus Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a problem with the new version of SIW PRO v2012.10.04.

Please run the DEBUG version of SIW. It automatically creates few C:\siw_debug*.* files. Please send me the C:\siw_debug*.txt files.

I had to change the created *.*wer filt to a .txt - I hope it's the text you need.
(12-29-2012, 05:28 PM)madklaus Wrote: [ -> ]

I had to change the created *.*wer filt to a .txt - I hope it's the text you need.

No, it is not. The *wer file shows that "Bitdefender 2013" blocked SIW Huh
SIW's Sensors module uses CPUID’s SDK
Can you try, please, the latest version of HWMonitor?
(12-29-2012, 11:23 PM)gtopala Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2012, 05:28 PM)madklaus Wrote: [ -> ]

No, it is not. The *wer file shows that "Bitdefender 2013" blocked SIW Huh
SIW's Sensors module uses CPUID’s SDK
Can you try, please, the latest version of HWMonitor?

It's just the same - no informations. Everything is shown but no CPU temperature. Is it eventually possible that any swith at the BIO's blocked the fuction?
And i allowed SIW debug and SIW to Bitdefender but no changeHuh
(12-30-2012, 04:31 AM)madklaus Wrote: [ -> ]And i allowed SIW debug and SIW to Bitdefender but no changeHuh

Can you check if the old version of SIW shows temperatures?
(12-30-2012, 11:04 AM)gtopala Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2012, 04:31 AM)madklaus Wrote: [ -> ]And i allowed SIW debug and SIW to Bitdefender but no changeHuh

I can tell you at once - the last version dosen't! Undecided

Have you seen that I send you the wanted textfile? I send it to you once more.
(12-30-2012, 03:15 PM)madklaus Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2012, 11:04 AM)gtopala Wrote: [ -> ]

I can tell you at once - the last version dosen't! Undecided

Have you seen that I send you the wanted textfile? I send it to you once more.

I understand that the latest version doesn't show temperatures.
The textfile shows no available sensors.
What about the old version of SIW? Does it show temperatures now?
but there must be some sensors because at the Bio's there are temperatures and the Fan will be adjustable in case of the temperature. !?!?!?!?!?
Pages: 1 2