SIW Support Forum

Full Version: NEWBIE INSTALLED TECH. VERSION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INSTALLED TECH VERSION ON OLDER THUMB DRIVE TO RUN ON FRIEND'S COMPUTER THAT HAD FORGOTTEN PASSWORDBUT HAS FINGERPRINT SIGN IN.
WHEN I OPENED SIW...IT ASKED FOR USERNAME AND REGISTERATION CODE....COPIED AND PASTED THAT LOOOOOONG CODE, BUT IT WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE CODE.....PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS COMPLICATED PROGRAM RUNNING.....IF I HAVE TO WRITE THAT LONG PASSWORD CODE DOWN AND TYPE IT IN EVERYTIME, I'D LIKE A REFUND , CAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE TRIED TO RUN THIS PROGRAM ON ANOTHER COMPUTER....
RON JONES....THANKS.... Huh
(07-04-2017, 09:40 PM)ronjones Wrote: [ -> ]INSTALLED TECH VERSION ON OLDER THUMB DRIVE TO RUN ON FRIEND'S COMPUTER THAT HAD FORGOTTEN PASSWORDBUT HAS FINGERPRINT SIGN IN.
WHEN I OPENED SIW...IT ASKED FOR USERNAME AND REGISTERATION CODE....COPIED AND PASTED THAT LOOOOOONG CODE, BUT IT WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE CODE.....PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS COMPLICATED PROGRAM RUNNING.....IF I HAVE TO WRITE THAT LONG PASSWORD CODE DOWN AND TYPE IT IN EVERYTIME, I'D LIKE A REFUND , CAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE TRIED TO RUN THIS PROGRAM ON ANOTHER COMPUTER....

I guess that you are trying to register SIW using a different name (please send me the generated siw.lic.bad file, same folder with siw.exe).
i don't keep customer info.
Please use correct registration name and key from FastSpring's fulfilment email.
If you want a refund, please tell me your order number and I will refund it.
(07-05-2017, 07:23 AM)gtopala Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2017, 09:40 PM)ronjones Wrote: [ -> ]INSTALLED TECH VERSION ON OLDER THUMB DRIVE TO RUN ON FRIEND'S COMPUTER THAT HAD FORGOTTEN PASSWORDBUT HAS FINGERPRINT SIGN IN.

I guess that you are trying to register SIW using a different name (please send me the generated siw.lic.bad file, same folder with siw.exe).
i don't keep customer info.
Please use correct registration name and key from FastSpring's fulfilment email.
If you want a refund, please tell me your order number and I will refund it.

Sorry, I don't understand. I got your email with a VALID license key (which means that copy & paste worked)
Just copy siw.exe and siw.lic on your USB drive.