Poll: How important to you would this feature be? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very useful
0%
0%
Somewhat useful
0%
0%
Indifferent
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Page Search Feature

I would very much like to see "page search" feature added to SIW Pro:
What:
Current page search -- Search the currently displayed detail pane, similar to that available in many Windows Help and application Help programs. For example, doing a Ctrl-F would bring up the search dialog box, and allow you to search the current page.
Why:
Some pages, like the Drivers page are very long with tons of detail. I might be looking for driver entries that contain the words, RAID or USB, SERIAL, PROCESSOR, etc.

(05-25-2013 03:55 PM)Jeff C Wrote:  I would very much like to see "page search" feature added to SIW Pro:
What:
Current page search -- Search the currently displayed detail pane, similar to that available in many Windows Help and application Help programs. For example, doing a Ctrl-F would bring up the search dialog box, and allow you to search the current page.
Why:
Some pages, like the Drivers page are very long with tons of detail. I might be looking for driver entries that contain the words, RAID or USB, SERIAL, PROCESSOR, etc.

Thank you for your feedback. I will take it under advisement and consider it for inclusion in a later version of the software.