Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

update consistently broken

I have the business version of SIW and I cannot recall a single release for which the update has worked.  I wind up having to send order information every friggin' time and I am growing weary of it.  Why not simply resolve the defects in your update process?  This time, the download fails with:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>D01A027C55312C5B</RequestId>
<HostId>
S6fEFjzlF+zZBwpJhlkJcSzceKxAxGyWzWNtmAEK6UHFu7oOyRxNnqnU1v4n/DF0hTyutxbsNTk=
</HostId>
</Error>

(08-29-2015 10:35 AM)alfalfatap Wrote:  I have the business version of SIW and I cannot recall a single release for which the update has worked. I wind up having to send order information every friggin' time and I am growing weary of it. Why not simply resolve the defects in your update process? This time, the download fails with:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>D01A027C55312C5B</RequestId>
<HostId>
S6fEFjzlF+zZBwpJhlkJcSzceKxAxGyWzWNtmAEK6UHFu7oOyRxNnqnU1v4n/DF0hTyutxbsNTk=
</HostId>
</Error>

"Access Denied" means that your PC doesn't have access to SIW License Server (hosted on Amazon Cloud). Please check your network/firewall settings or try from a different PC.

Tried from 5 different machines (4 W7, 1 W10) none of which are denying access from the firewall.) All failed. Some hours later, I find that I can now update from each of them, even though nothing has changed on this end.