Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Send Mail via Exchange 2010
Question 

Hello,

I have it translated by Google Translate My concern. I hope you understand my Problem.

I have a little problem with the delivery of reports by e-mail through an Exchange 2010.

I use the following command:

c:\siw\siw.exe /log:xml=c:\SIW\%COMPUTERNAME%.xml /nologo /[email protected] /subject="Message from %USERNAME% (%USERDOMAIN%)" /body="Report for %COMPUTERNAME%" /smtp=exchsrv1.customerdomain.local /smtpUser=SIW /smtpPass=xxxxx /smtpFrom="[email protected]" /nodelete /zip

The mail is generated, but rejected by the Receive connector with error 550 5.7.1 Client does not have permissions to send as this sender

The set of permission ms-Exch-SMTP-Accept Authoritative Domain Sender helped in this case NOT, it still had the right ms-exch-smtp-accept-any-sender for organization foreign mails are registered and which is so not wished.

In the emails arriving falls on the views of the sender that there is something wrong: Normally there should be "[email protected] <[email protected]>". It is there, however:  "siw@ <customer domain.de [email protected]> "

That is probably the reason why Exchange does not recognize the address as one of its addresses.

How can i fix this? Huh

Kind regards.

I'm not familiar with Exchange 2010, but it looks like /smtpUser is wrong.
Can you try /[email protected] ?
Or drop the /smtpUser argument.

(06-01-2016 12:29 PM)gtopala Wrote:  I'm not familiar with Exchange 2010, but it looks like /smtpUser is wrong.
Can you try /[email protected] ?
Or drop the /smtpUser argument.

without smtpuser nothing will be shipped "undefined user login". The SMTP users is correct - with him you have to authenticate to the internal domain. An anonymous login is not preferred since this solution is to be implemented with as little effort for many customers.

With the variant [email protected] the result remains the same, a Ship with [email protected] is not possible, since that is not a domain login. The fault must lie elsewhere. may be passed as the data on the way?