Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Support call logged but no response?

Hi
I logged a support call yesterday as I was requested to contact support regarding my lifetime license failing to be accepted on the new version of SIW.

1) Does anyone know long it takes for these support calls to be processed?

2) Is there any message/system for letting people know their support call/request has been acknowledged and is being processed?

I'm worried my issue is not being dealt with. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thank you for your time

(07-31-2018 05:55 AM)lj007 Wrote:  Hi
I logged a support call yesterday as I was requested to contact support regarding my lifetime license failing to be accepted on the new version of SIW.

2) Is there any message/system for letting people know their support call/request has been acknowledged and is being processed?

I'm worried my issue is not being dealt with. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thank you for your time

Sorry, what do you mean by "logged a support call"?
I got one email yesterday, i replied (asking for generated siw.lic.bad file).

(07-31-2018 07:16 AM)gtopala Wrote:  

Thank you for your time

Hi
Thank you for your prompt response, much appreciated.

I  tried to use my lifetime product key on the latest version of SIW. The program stated I needed to contact '[email protected]' with the following information:

Name: ' . $name . '
Key: ' . $key . '
Please enter your order number here:

I did this but unfortunately have not heard anything since. I was not asked to supply a "siw.lic.bad" file
I attached my purchase information as well to help identify the purchase

Shall I resend this information? plus the "siw.lic.bad" file, could you double check the email address I should send this too

Thank you for your speedy reply to this post

(07-31-2018 07:31 AM)lj007 Wrote:  

Thank you for your time

Hi

I  tried to use my lifetime product key on the latest version of SIW. The program stated I needed to contact '[email protected]' with the following information:

I did this but unfortunately have not heard anything since. I was not asked to supply a "siw.lic.bad" file

Shall I resend this information? plus the "siw.lic.bad" file, could you double check the email address I should send this too

I replied to your second email containing the siw.lic.bad file.
Please check your inbox/junk folders.

(07-31-2018 08:19 AM)gtopala Wrote:  
(07-31-2018 07:31 AM)lj007 Wrote:  

Thank you for your time

Hi

I replied to your second email containing the siw.lic.bad file.
Please check your inbox/junk folders.

Thank you, I have the license and it is working fine.

Really appreciate your quick response.

Very good software that I recommend to people

Thank you