Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cannot Update SIW - Website Blocked By Eset?

Hi there.

Trying to update my registered copy of SIW. When i click Update from within the software, web browser opens but Eset Internet Security blocks it.

Whilst i can deactivate it and bypass the block i need to be 100% sure there is nothing dodgy with the download.

I trust there isn't - but in this day and age cannot be sure. For info - other parts of the gtopala.com sites work fine (such as the forum) - however the update URL requested by URL is constantly blocked.

Any ideas?

Error message displayed is:

Website Blocked

The webpage is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.
Access to it has been blocked.

Screenshot attached.

(11-21-2018 03:56 PM)CAIT76 Wrote:  Hi there.

Trying to update my registered copy of SIW. When i click Update from within the software, web browser opens but Eset Internet Security blocks it.

Whilst i can deactivate it and bypass the block i need to be 100% sure there is nothing dodgy with the download.

I trust there isn't - but in this day and age cannot be sure. For info - other parts of the gtopala.com sites work fine (such as the forum) - however the update URL requested by URL is constantly blocked.

Any ideas?

Error message displayed is:

Website Blocked

The webpage is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.
Access to it has been blocked.

Screenshot attached.

Please add my site to ESET exclusion list, or send me an email with your order number.
https://www.gtopala.com/forum/Thread-Why...s-SIW-as-Y also applies to websites.