Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Network Information Missing from HTML Reports

Hello,

I noticed an issue today with SIW.  I have confirmed I'm using the most recent version.  

When generating an HTML report from the program, with the Network Information portion of the report selected, that section does not show up in the completed report.  It shows in the summary at the top, but there is no content.  The link is dead from the summary section, and the first available info is the extended network summary.  

Confirmed this on Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 and Server 2008 R2.  

Please advise when this can be resolved, as I often use these reports to take a quick summary of the client environment and then analyse the reports after the fact.

(02-06-2019 08:31 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  Hello,

I noticed an issue today with SIW.  I have confirmed I'm using the most recent version.  

When generating an HTML report from the program, with the Network Information portion of the report selected, that section does not show up in the completed report.  It shows in the summary at the top, but there is no content.  The link is dead from the summary section, and the first available info is the extended network summary.  

Please advise when this can be resolved, as I often use these reports to take a quick summary of the client environment and then analyse the reports after the fact.

"Extended Network Information" is a superset of "Network Information".
It has "External IP", "Running Services" followed by all info from "Network Information"
I will disable "Network Information" if the "Extended Network Information" is selected.

(02-06-2019 08:52 PM)gtopala Wrote:  
(02-06-2019 08:31 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  Hello,

"Extended Network Information" is a superset of "Network Information".
It has "External IP", "Running Services" followed by all info from "Network Information"
I will disable "Network Information" if the "Extended Network Information" is selected.

My apologies, I did not see the IP information I was expecting.  Upon review, I see that all of the information is there.  Thank you.