Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SIW hangs on Win8.1, no updates possible

I have some issues with SIW after updating my Computer to Win8.1 x64.
SIW hangs and freezes my PC. I re-installed my PC due to other issues and afterwards all work fine except SIW. When trying to update SIW from another PC (with Win7 x64 installed) by clicking Help-Check for Update, SIW tells me, that it can not parse C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Local\Temp\siw.xml. Checking for the file shows me that the file does not exist. I created an empty textfile with name siw.xml and tried the update again. SIW deletes then the existing siw.xml file and Shows me the same error message again.

(01-13-2014 02:56 AM)Maniac69 Wrote:  I have some issues with SIW after updating my Computer to Win8.1 x64.
SIW hangs and freezes my PC. I re-installed my PC due to other issues and afterwards all work fine except SIW. When trying to update SIW from another PC (with Win7 x64 installed) by clicking Help-Check for Update, SIW tells me, that it can not parse C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Local\Temp\siw.xml. Checking for the file shows me that the file does not exist. I created an empty textfile with name siw.xml and tried the update again. SIW deletes then the existing siw.xml file and Shows me the same error message again.

Please send me an email with your order number and i will send you a download link.