Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cannot use my DVD to re-install SIW Technician
Question 

Huh Please help me and explain why I cannot register after installing from the back-up DVD. It seems that the registration try to register on the instalation DVD, which is ROM of course.

I cannot re-install SIW from the back-up DVD..Please help!

(01-30-2014 02:22 PM)lion2850 Wrote:  Huh Please help me and explain why I cannot register after installing from the back-up DVD. It seems that the registration try to register on the instalation DVD, which is ROM of course.

I cannot re-install SIW from the back-up DVD..Please help!

Please tell me your order number.
What is the back-up DVD?

Dear Gabriel,

Order-ID: TOP121004-4349-39129
1 SIW Technician's Version Lifetime Free Updates
1 CD File Backup
1 Digital File Backup
Totaal: USD 99,78

OR this one:

Identificação do Pedido: TOP121230-2414-46118
1 SIW Technician's Version Lifetime Free Updates
1 CD File Backup
1 Digital File Backup
Total: USD 101,46

After a while I realized that I had bought twice the same product..

SIW Technician's Version cannot be installed.
"CD File Backup" is a backup; you cannot run SIW from the backup CD.
Please copy it on your HDD and run it from there.

Dear Gabriel,

I have a serious problem installing SIW. I copied the files from the Back-Up CD then run the .exe file..SIW installed. Then a message appeared on the browser that I had to update. With or without a download manager the new SIW is ready to install and then opens the well known window of SIW with the 2014 version and licensed to me...Then..Any comando lead to a total freeze of the PC..No way to recover..Ctl+Alt+Del does not work, the mouse freezes as well and the only solution is a hard re-boot. I am using Win8 64 bits, 4 Gb RAM...I do not understand..
Please help!
Thank you

(01-30-2014 11:35 PM)lion2850 Wrote:  Dear Gabriel,

I have a serious problem installing SIW. I copied the files from the Back-Up CD then run the .exe file..SIW installed. Then a message appeared on the browser that I had to update. With or without a download manager the new SIW is ready to install and then opens the well known window of SIW with the 2014 version and licensed to me...Then..Any comando lead to a total freeze of the PC..No way to recover..Ctl+Alt+Del does not work, the mouse freezes as well and the only solution is a hard re-boot. I am using Win8 64 bits, 4 Gb RAM...I do not understand..
Please help!
Thank you

Please follow instructions from https://www.gtopala.com/forum/Thread-Wha...lue-screen