Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Windows 7 64-Bit

I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere but when I try to save an HTML report on a Windows 7 64-Bit machine, siw.exe crashes when it gets to the "Video" section of its processing. It also crashes if I click the Video heading on the main application screen. I have a registered technician's version and I've had this problem on several machines. I should also note that I am remote controlling the client machine using LogMeIn software while running the report.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Marty

(02-09-2012 05:09 PM)optogy Wrote:  I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere but when I try to save an HTML report on a Windows 7 64-Bit machine, siw.exe crashes when it gets to the "Video" section of its processing. It also crashes if I click the Video heading on the main application screen. I have a registered technician's version and I've had this problem on several machines. I should also note that I am remote controlling the client machine using LogMeIn software while running the report.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Marty
  • Please download the DEBUG version of SIW from https://www.gtopala.com/download/siw-debug/ and check the Video item.
    The DEBUG version automatically creates two c:\siw_debug.* files.
    Please send me the c:\siw_debug.txt file
  • Can you try to run SIW without LogMeIn?