Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issue with sensor view/hardware report

Hello

I am running SIW 2022 64-bit v12.1.0317a Enterprise Edition.

- when I click on Hardware/Sensors the screen is jumping forward and back constantly.
- the hardware report says virtual machine yes which is not correct. The OS is Win11 and VMware Vorkstation Pro is installed but the hostsystem is clearly no VM and the report is generated on the host system

hardware report is enclosed

Any help is appreciated

Thanks, Albrecht

Attached Files
.zip SIW_OLYMP_20220425_172915.zip Size: 21.81 KB  Downloads: 71

(04-25-2022 11:39 AM)abackhaus Wrote:  Hello

I am running SIW 2022 64-bit v12.1.0317a Enterprise Edition.

- when I click on Hardware/Sensors the screen is jumping forward and back constantly.
- the hardware report says virtual machine yes which is not correct. The OS is Win11 and VMware Vorkstation Pro is installed but the hostsystem is clearly no VM and the report is generated on the host system

hardware report is enclosed

Any help is appreciated

Thanks, Albrecht
  • Can you record the jumping issue?
  • "Generic Virtual Machine [VMware VMCI Bus Driver - SVC: vmci] läuft. Einige Ergebnisse spiegeln möglicherweise nicht die echte Hardware wider!" is a warning.
    Because VMWare VMCI Bus Driver virtualizes system calls, some results might not reflect real hardware.
    Would you please check the "Hardware" -> "Virtual Machine" menu item?

Hello

Here is a link to a short video about the flickering issue https://www.gtopala.com/img/siw_flickering.mp4

Thanks for your hint re VM.

Regards, Albrecht

(04-25-2022 12:31 PM)abackhaus Wrote:  Hello

Here is a link to a short video about the flickering issue https://www.gtopala.com/img/siw_flickering.mp4

Thanks for your hint re VM.

Regards, Albrecht

I will try to fix the flickering issue.

Thanks a lot

Regards, Albrecht

Last update solved this issue.

Thanks