Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Passwords not all shown

Hi,
just updated to version System Information for Windows - SIW 2021 v11.5.0811 and its not showing my passwords for firefox or all in filezilla.
This has been the case in the last 2 versions, will it be fixed soon?

I have windows 10 Pro 21H1 with all updates installed. Internet security fron AVG

Thanks for your help

Robert

(08-12-2021 05:23 AM)RJKS Wrote:  Hi,
just updated to version System Information for Windows - SIW 2021 v11.5.0811 and its not showing my passwords for firefox or all in filezilla.

I have windows 10 Pro 21H1 with all updates installed. Internet security fron AVG

Thanks for your help

Robert
  • Would you please try with AVG disabled and let me know the result?
  • Are you running Windows 64-bit and Firefox/Filezilla 32-bit? Would you mind trying siw32.exe and letting me know the result?
  • Would you please run SIW DEBUG  and send us the generated c:\siw_debug.txt file?
  • Are you using a master password?

(08-12-2021 07:48 AM)atopala Wrote:  

Thanks for your help

Robert
  • Are you running Windows 64-bit and Firefox/Filezilla 32-bit? Would you mind trying siw32.exe and letting me know the result?
  • Would you please run SIW DEBUG  and send us the generated c:\siw_debug.txt file?

Hi again, 
Ran with AVG disabled no Firefox Passwords.
Ran 32bit SIW no no Firefox Passwords.
Firefox Version 64bit
Debug Logfile included
No Master Password

(08-12-2021 12:07 PM)RJKS Wrote:  

Thanks for your help

Robert

Hi again, 
Firefox Version 64bit
Debug Logfile included
No Master Password

The log shows that SIW is getting the user profiles from the C:\Users\info\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\profiles.ini file.
The profiles.ini has "mtvipp86.default-release" as the profile folder, but SIW cannot access the "C:\Users\info\Mozilla\Firefox\profiles\mtvipp86.default-release" folder.
Do you have that folder?
Maybe the "mtvipp86.default-release" folder is in a different place; can you search for it?

Please send us your C:\Users\info\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\profiles.ini file.

(08-12-2021 02:22 PM)atopala Wrote:  
(08-12-2021 12:07 PM)RJKS Wrote:  

Thanks for your help

Robert

Hi again, 
Firefox Version 64bit
Debug Logfile included
No Master Password

The log shows that SIW is getting the user profiles from the C:\Users\info\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\profiles.ini file.
The profiles.ini has "mtvipp86.default-release" as the profile folder, but SIW cannot access the "C:\Users\info\Mozilla\Firefox\profiles\mtvipp86.default-release" folder.
Do you have that folder?
Maybe the "mtvipp86.default-release" folder is in a different place; can you search for it?

Please send us your C:\Users\info\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\profiles.ini file.

Hi again,

here is the file.

Hi,
the directory C:\Users\info\Mozilla\Firefox\profiles does not exist!?

(08-12-2021 07:02 PM)RJKS Wrote:  Hi,

Please run https://siw64.com/download/siw-debug.zip, check the passwords item, and send us the generated c:\siw_debug.txt file.

(08-13-2021 07:20 AM)atopala Wrote:  
(08-12-2021 07:02 PM)RJKS Wrote:  Hi,

Please run https://siw64.com/download/siw-debug.zip, check the passwords item, and send us the generated c:\siw_debug.txt file.

Morning,
used the Debug in your link and the firefox infos are shown as are opera filezilla etc. Here the actual siw_debug.