Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SIW_Viewer - No Install

Hi,
 I have a Technician's license and have been using the SIW software for ages now.  Surprisingly, I can't seem to find a download for the SIW_Viewer that doesn't require me to install it. For years there was just a simple .exe that ran the viewer so that you were able to open reports.  But now all I can find is an .exe that requires the viewer to be installed on the system. 

1. Is there a portable Technician version of the viewer somewhere?
2. Can you make it possible to open reports within the core SIW software itself rather than requiring a separate viewer?

Still a great software tool though regardless!  Thanks for your continued efforts. 

-C

(02-16-2024 01:06 PM)Argonax Wrote:  Hi,
 I have a Technician's license and have been using the SIW software for ages now.  Surprisingly, I can't seem to find a download for the SIW_Viewer that doesn't require me to install it. For years there was just a simple .exe that ran the viewer so that you were able to open reports.  But now all I can find is an .exe that requires the viewer to be installed on the system. 

1. Is there a portable Technician version of the viewer somewhere?
2. Can you make it possible to open reports within the core SIW software itself rather than requiring a separate viewer?

Still a great software tool though regardless!  Thanks for your continued efforts. 

-C
1. You can download the SIWViewer.zip file from https://github.com/atopala7/SIWViewer
2. That's already on the list of features we would like to implement in the future (no ETA).

Thanks Gabriel! Appreciate the quick response!