Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issue with my subscribtion.

Hi there,

I'm a newbie on this forum, and I wish all the best to the members.

I had SIW technician version for 9 years now and the last one until 6.24.2023 with licence number TOP220625-3964-56273B. I had too many automatic paiements on my Paypal account and I cancelled everything in 2022, paiement for SIW included. I am now 3 days to late for renewal. Is it still possible to keep my initial subscribtion with licence key if I pay at the first request? There is a substantial difference in price between a first subscribtion and a renewal.

(06-27-2023 05:51 PM)Guido Wrote:  Hi there,

I had SIW technician version for 9 years now and the last one until 6.24.2023 with licence number TOP220625-3964-56273B. I had too many automatic paiements on my Paypal account and I cancelled everything in 2022, paiement for SIW included. I am now 3 days to late for renewal. Is it still possible to keep my initial subscribtion with licence key if I pay at the first request? There is a substantial difference in price between a first subscribtion and a renewal.

FastSpring (order processor) manages all financial transactions.
Please contact them at https://fastspring.com/consumer-support/ or [email protected].

(06-28-2023 07:11 AM)gtopala Wrote:  
(06-27-2023 05:51 PM)Guido Wrote:  Hi there,

FastSpring (order processor) manages all financial transactions.
Please contact them at https://fastspring.com/consumer-support/ or [email protected].
Hello,

I did as you suggested and this was the answer of Fastspring.

Hi Guido,

Thank you for contacting FastSpring Support. We totally understand your concern and are happy to assist you.

We checked your subscription and can confirm that it was permanently deactivated. Unfortunately we cannot reactivate it so you will need to  purchase a new subscription.

Given that you mentioned that a new subscription is substantially more expensive, we highly recommend you get in touch with SIW at [email protected] and enquire if they can offer any discounts, or provide a special price.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
Evelyn Lopez
FastSpring Support[Image: servlet.ImageServer?oid=00D80000000dhNH&...A&from=ext]

ref:_00D80dhNH._5008b2MqTuK:ref

Do you see a possibility?

Thank you for your attention.

In a separate email, FastSpring suggested creating a "maintenance" product and selling it using FastSpring Smile
Please purchase it using the following link: https://sites.fastspring.com/gtopala/ins...aintenance and let me know the new order number.

Hello,

I thank you for your very fast answer and sollution.

The order number I received from Fastspring is TOP230629-2233-91117.

Kind regards.

(06-29-2023 03:43 PM)Guido Wrote:  Hello,

I thank you for your very fast answer and sollution.

The order number I received from Fastspring is TOP230629-2233-91117.

Kind regards.

I have updated your license expiration date.