Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Memory Load in Summary
Sad 

I'm using V 15.4.1030 on a Windows 7 Laptop and the memory Load shown on the Hardware summary is 94% but the system shows between 47 - 50%. I've search through the Forum and the memory Questions here are mainly about the slots or the reported size/s installed. What would cause the memory to show so highly? Is Windows not showing something or SIW possibly incorrectly reporting only 217 available of 4014MB physical memory? If it is correct the laptop must be relying on Virtual memory. Any suggestions? Is it just a SIW Update needed?

Would give something towards user saying it's slow though I don't feel it's that bad. 

Usually use support via email and the Support is EXCELLENT - Trying Forum for 1st time. 

Clifford

(Virtual Memory 8025 MB total, 3088 MB free)

(10-10-2016 06:16 AM)Freshcliff Wrote:  I'm using V 15.4.1030 on a Windows 7 Laptop and the memory Load shown on the Hardware summary is 94% but the system shows between 47 - 50%. I've search through the Forum and the memory Questions here are mainly about the slots or the reported size/s installed. What would cause the memory to show so highly? Is Windows not showing something or SIW possibly incorrectly reporting only 217 available of 4014MB physical memory? If it is correct the laptop must be relying on Virtual memory. Any suggestions? Is it just a SIW Update needed?

Would give something towards user saying it's slow though I don't feel it's that bad. 

Usually use support via email and the Support is EXCELLENT - Trying Forum for 1st time. 

Clifford

(Virtual Memory 8025 MB total, 3088 MB free)

Please check memory usage using Resource Monitor, not Task Manager (Task Manager counts Standby as Free)

Thanks for the reply. I managed to get an update and the newest version downloaded today shows lower used/load memory count on the same machine. Thank you so much for this awesome software and your assistance. (1 of my favourite )