Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

product key has already been activated

I just downloaded the software after purchase.

During install, I input the product key from the email invoice and it responds with "the product key has already been activated with the max number of computers" .. however, this is the first install as well as the first use of my product key.

Please advise how to proceed.

(12-20-2012 12:34 AM)furbear Wrote:  I just downloaded the software after purchase.

During install, I input the product key from the email invoice and it responds with "the product key has already been activated with the max number of computers" .. however, this is the first install as well as the first use of my product key.

Please send an email ([email protected]) with your order number.

(12-20-2012 08:45 AM)gtopala Wrote:  
(12-20-2012 12:34 AM)furbear Wrote:  I just downloaded the software after purchase.

Please send an email ([email protected]) with your order number.

I sent the order number via email per your request.

I have a general question -- I will be using this on my T7500 workstation which is my test bed; however will your software licensing work with my box? For instance, I currently have Server 2008 R2 installed on hard drives but have ordered a SSD and plan to reconfigure by putting OS on SSD and booting from .. when I reinstall OSs I just start with freshly formatted drives .. and I might install Server 2012 later to play with it. Your product looks like it will have a lot of good info for me. How should I handle this?

Thanks,
Mike