Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Passwords saved in Firefox not visible

Hi,

I have this problem since a couple of months and the latest update didn't solved it, so now I'm here looking for a solution. I'm already several years a happy and paying customer but this problem is really bothering me.

Besides checking sysinfo and licenses on other computers I've always used SIW for backing up my passwords but most of them are used in Firefox.
The problem is that SIW (now on 7.3.0629 Technician's version) doesn't display the passwords anymore  saved in Firefox (current 54.0). It will display the password of Office 365, mail-accounts and passwords saved in Chrome. Not one in Firefox is displayed.

Things I've tried :
- running debug version : same output
- checked Bitdefender and Malwarebytes for blocking functions of SIW : nothing found
- ran in compatibility for Win 7/8 : doesn't change a thing

Thanks for helping out !

Grts

(06-29-2017 12:03 PM)Stareclipse Wrote:  Hi,

I have this problem since a couple of months and the latest update didn't solved it, so now I'm here looking for a solution. I'm already several years a happy and paying customer but this problem is really bothering me.

Besides checking sysinfo and licenses on other computers I've always used SIW for backing up my passwords but most of them are used in Firefox.
The problem is that SIW (now on 7.3.0629 Technician's version) doesn't display the passwords anymore  saved in Firefox (current 54.0). It will display the password of Office 365, mail-accounts and passwords saved in Chrome. Not one in Firefox is displayed.

Things I've tried :
- checked Bitdefender and Malwarebytes for blocking functions of SIW : nothing found

Thanks for helping out !

Grts

Bug fixed (SIW 2017 v7.4.0705)

(06-29-2017 04:58 PM)gtopala Wrote:  
(06-29-2017 12:03 PM)Stareclipse Wrote:  Hi,

Things I've tried :

Thanks for helping out !

Grts

Bug fixed (SIW 2017 v7.4.0705)

Ok , thank you very much! Everything is working perfect !

I recently just purchased this software after testing the trial software. All of the passwords that were listed in the demo are non existent when when I uninstalled the demo and reinstalled the pro version. Is there something I am missing?

(02-24-2018 09:22 PM)tkurek Wrote:  I recently just purchased this software after testing the trial software. All of the passwords that were listed in the demo are non existent when when I uninstalled the demo and reinstalled the pro version. Is there something I am missing?

Please install the latest version of SIW Pro (2018 v8.1.0227).
I’m sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.