Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

License does not work anymore and update not possible

Hi,

I'd to recognize that SIW (2015.07.07) does not work with Win 10 anymore. I just get an error "ERR_LICENSE_ERROR" - "Error Code: 0x00000005", even in compatibility mode for Win 8.

So, I downloaded the current update 2015.08.28 and tried to install it but now I just get the error that the product key has already been activated with the maximum number of computers.

That's, IMHO, really annoying because the setup seems not to recognize that it is already installed on may machine and that it is just an update. Sad

Do you have any solution for me?

Asking greetings

Reiner

(08-29-2015 04:14 AM)reiner.block Wrote:  Hi,

I'd to recognize that SIW (2015.07.07) does not work with Win 10 anymore. I just get an error "ERR_LICENSE_ERROR" - "Error Code: 0x00000005", even in compatibility mode for Win 8.

So, I downloaded the current update 2015.08.28 and tried to install it but now I just get the error that the product key has already been activated with the maximum number of computers.

That's, IMHO, really annoying because the setup seems not to recognize that it is already installed on may machine and that it is just an update. Sad

Do you have any solution for me?

Asking greetings

Reiner

Please tell me ([email protected]) your order number