Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SOFTWARE LICENCE NOT SHOWN

Hi,

I am evaluating the SIW, but y don't find all the keys and software that I have on the computer. I mean, I don't see Microsoft Office 2013. I read a post where it say that for 2013, 2016 and 2019 versions only appear the last 5 words; but In the panel dont appear that partial office licence

(06-13-2019 03:40 PM)Juancapes Wrote:  Hi,

I am evaluating the SIW, but y don't find all the keys and software that I have on the computer. I mean, I don't see Microsoft Office 2013. I read a post where it say that for 2013, 2016 and 2019 versions only appear the last 5 words; but In the panel dont appear that partial office licence

Check note #2 and #5 from https://www.gtopala.com/siw/software.php#licenses

(06-13-2019 03:43 PM)gtopala Wrote:  

Thanks, but note #2 We buy card licence and note I expect to find:

1. Run [b]SIW[/b].

2. Select [b]Software Licenses[/b] item.

3. Look for the [b]Partial Key: Office[/b] mention in the list.

4. What you'll see is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-
    For example, Belarc Avisor present the last 5 characters already in my computer, dont Know if this might be a mistake, If we purchase the licence program SIW, we need to be sure that It is capable to detect any program installer (Even if it not present the licence), becouse in this momento siw isnt shown all intalled program Like Office 2013.Thank you,

(06-14-2019 09:39 AM)Juancapes Wrote:  
(06-13-2019 03:43 PM)gtopala Wrote:  

Thanks, but note #2 We buy card licence and note I expect to find:

1. Run [b]SIW[/b].

2. Select [b]Software Licenses[/b] item.

3. Look for the [b]Partial Key: Office[/b] mention in the list.

4. What you'll see is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-
    For example, Belarc Avisor present the last 5 characters already in my computer, dont Know if this might be a mistake, If we purchase the licence program SIW, we need to be sure that It is capable to detect any program installer (Even if it not present the licence), becouse in this momento siw isnt shown all intalled program Like Office 2013.Thank you,

I'm sorry that SIW doesn't work for you.
Please use a different application (Belarc Advisor, for example).